Now Hiring – Crew Leader & Lawn Care Technician
* No phone calls, please *
We are looking to fill open positions for Crew Leader and Lawn Care Technician.
- Crew Leaders work alongside and lead the lawn care team with assigned work.
- Lawn Care Technicians assist the crew leader with assigned work.
- Mow grass, edge driveways, cut weeds, and blow leaves.
- Trim hedges, shrubs, and small trees.
- Plant flowers, bushes, and trees.
- Add mulch and pine straw to flower beds.
- Physical strength and endurance to use an edger, weed eater, and/or blower for extended periods.
- Capable of working productively and efficiently all day long.
- Excellent attention to detail when cutting grass and trimming bushes.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and provide friendly customer service when interacting with clients.
- Good teamwork and communication skills with coworkers and supervisors.
Experience & Qualifications
- Crew Leader: At least 3 years of professional work experience in lawn care, landscaping, or related field.
- Lawn Care Technician: Entry level but we prefer 1 year of professional work experience in lawn care, landscaping, or related field.
- Experience using a mower, edger, weed eater, and/or blower.
- Valid drivers license.
- Reliable transportation to arrive to work on time every day.
- Able to lift 40 pounds consistently throughout the day.
- Able to stoop, stand, and bend for 8 hours or more a day.
- Drug free work environment.
- Hourly pay with overtime.
- Positions start part-time with the opportunity to expand to full-time based upon performance.
- Full-time schedule is 10-hour days Monday – Thursday with overtime on Fridays if needed.
- Depending on weather conditions during the week, you may be asked to work on Saturdays.