We are currently looking to fill a position for Lawn Care Technician. The position is responsible for assisting the Lawn Care Crew Lead in daily operations.
* NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We will contact you if we think you are a good fit for the position.
- Mow grass, edge driveways, cut weeds, and blow leaves.
- Trim hedges, shrubs, and small trees.
- Plant flowers, bushes, and trees.
- Add mulch to flower beds.
- Assist Crew Lead with assigned work.
- Provide excellent service to customers by showing attention to detail.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manor at all times and provide friendly customer service when interacting with clients.
- Good teamwork and communication skills with peers and supervisors.
- Hard working and able to stay focused while working on properties.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Experience using mower, edger, weed eater, and/or blower.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. consistently throughout the day.
- Ability to stoop, stand, and bend for 8 hours or more a day.
- Drug free work environment.
- Position available to start immediately.
- Full-time position – 40 hours a week.
- 5-Day workweek.
- Flexible hours from sunrise to sundown.
- Depending on weather conditions, might require work on Saturdays.
- Hourly rate with overtime pay.